Apartment Fire In Minot

A fire broke out at an apartment complex at around 8:30 this morning.

The complex is located at 631 19th Ave SE in Minot.

Apartment six on the first floor was the one that set off the alarms.

The apartment manager believes that the cause was a stove left on, but the fire department has not confirmed anything yet.

A mother, daughter, and 2 dogs lived in the apartment and the apartment manager says everyone is safe.

It's an 18-unit apartment and everyone was evacuated from the building.

"Just want to make sure everybody's ok is the first thought; pets, people, everything. After that it's just a building," said Savana Pitcher, Apartment Manager.

The apartment manager says that apartment six will be completely gone, but the other apartments and hallways look to be good.


More Stories

Don't Miss

Trending Stories

Latest News

Video Center