Three Displaced After Fire in Mandan

Three adults and one dog displaced after fire

By Alicia Ewen | aewen@kxnet.com

Published 08/24 2016 10:46AM

Updated 08/24 2016 10:46AM

Copyright 2016 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Three people and one dog are displaced after a home fire in Mandan. 

The fire took place at 5:00 a.m. on the 1500 block of 9th Avenue SE.

The American Red Cross has provided the people and dog with temporary housing at a local hotel. 

A damage assessment of the home is pending. 

Copyright 2016 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.